Bauer Media completes commercial restructure with three promotions
Bauer Media, the multimedia group behind Heat, Grazia, Empire, Magic and Absolute Radio, has completed the restructure of its commercial operation with the appointments of Colette Lister, Krissie Ford and James Wilson to its senior team.
Bauer Media restructure: (from left) Lister, Wilson, Ford
Colette Lister becomes head of operations. Lister has been with the business for more than seven years as commercial operations director of Bauer's radio division.
Lister will focus on the sales across digital print and TV, managing inventory, scheduling, business reporting and digital ops.
Krissie Ford becomes head of client development. Currently head of film, Ford and her team will be responsible for creating direct, partnership-led relationships with a broad range of clients as part of the company‘s platform-neutral, unified approach.
James Wilson becomes head of creative suite. Currently commercial programming director for Kiss, Magic and Place, Wilson has been with Bauer for 15 years. His new team will operate as a creative, central production team.
All will take up their new roles by end of June.
The overhaul at Bauer Advertising has been led by Richard Dunmall, who joined the group as its first managing director of advertising in December 2013.
The organisational restructure has resulted in the formation of seven new teams, said to "better reflect the needs of the market" and provide an "effective, unified approach" for brands looking to connect with Bauer’s multi-platform brands across TV, online, radio, print and mobile.
In the new line-up, Absolute Radio's commercial director, Simon Kilby has become head of marketplace, Clare Chamberlain, head of creative and brand solutions, Lucy Banks executive creative director and Rebecca Eaves commercial marketing director.
Dunmall told Media Week: "Our sales structure now has its seven teams in place to reflect the needs of the market. Together, the teams provide an effective and unified approach for our customers looking to connect with our multi-platform brands across TV, online, radio, print and mobile."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)