Composer Esa-Pekka Salonen stars in next verse for iPad Air
The next installment for the Apple iPad 'Your Verse' campaign features the composer and conductor Esa-Pekka Salonen using the iPad Air to aid his creative moments.
In the film, the principle conductor of the Philharmonic Orchestra in London shaves and whistles a new tune. He types the notes on his iPad, and the composition takes off.
A second spot features a travel writer, Cherie King, using her iPad to navigate herself abroad, by blogging, taking pictures, communicating with people and recording her travels.
King is also deaf, and the way she uses her iPad in the ad demonstrates how it aides her communication – she Skypes a friend in a cafe, is able to type a phrase into a translator and it speaks to a local market seller.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)