Watch: A tour of the Guardian's new app for iOS and Android
Take a sneak peek at the Guardian's latest iteration of its mobile and tablet app with Nick Hewat, commercial director, and Tom Grinsted, group product manager at Guardian News and Media.
The app, which launches today (29 May), offers new advertising products to agencies and clients, including ad slots within stories and interactive interstitials.
The Guardian will also have the ability to run branded content produced by its brand partnerships arm, Guardian Labs, within the app.
The app also integrates Guardian Witness, the Guardian's crowd-sourcing community, with functionality in articles allowing users to contribute to stories with pictures and comments.
The app can be downloaded from today.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London