Hottest virals: McDonald's gets tricksy with World Cup stunts, plus Red Bull and ESPN
The latest virals from McDonald's, Red Bull and ESPN.
McDonald's gets tricksy with World Cup stunts
McDonald's GOL! Fifa World Cup - Brasil 2014 | McDonald's
McDonald's celebrates its sponsorship of next month's much-anticipated World Cup and its new augmented reality fries boxes with a video featuring some seemingly impossible footie tricks.
Danny MacAskill's Epecuén - Trailer
Red Bull continues to thrill with its extreme sports output. This time it's trials rider Danny MacAskill defying reality in Argentina.
2014 Fifa World Cup - Time Zone
ESPN has created a viral film illustrating how fans around the globe will adjust their schedule’s to Brazil’s to ensure they can watch their team’s matches.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)