Hottest virals: McDonald's gets tricksy with World Cup stunts, plus Red Bull and ESPN
The latest virals from McDonald's, Red Bull and ESPN.
McDonald's gets tricksy with World Cup stunts
McDonald's GOL! Fifa World Cup - Brasil 2014 | McDonald's
McDonald's celebrates its sponsorship of next month's much-anticipated World Cup and its new augmented reality fries boxes with a video featuring some seemingly impossible footie tricks.
Danny MacAskill's Epecuén - Trailer
Red Bull continues to thrill with its extreme sports output. This time it's trials rider Danny MacAskill defying reality in Argentina.
2014 Fifa World Cup - Time Zone
ESPN has created a viral film illustrating how fans around the globe will adjust their schedule’s to Brazil’s to ensure they can watch their team’s matches.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)