Hottest virals: McDonald's gets tricksy with World Cup stunts, plus Red Bull and ESPN
The latest virals from McDonald's, Red Bull and ESPN.
McDonald's gets tricksy with World Cup stunts
McDonald's GOL! Fifa World Cup - Brasil 2014 | McDonald's
McDonald's celebrates its sponsorship of next month's much-anticipated World Cup and its new augmented reality fries boxes with a video featuring some seemingly impossible footie tricks.
Danny MacAskill's Epecuén - Trailer
Red Bull continues to thrill with its extreme sports output. This time it's trials rider Danny MacAskill defying reality in Argentina.
2014 Fifa World Cup - Time Zone
ESPN has created a viral film illustrating how fans around the globe will adjust their schedule’s to Brazil’s to ensure they can watch their team’s matches.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)