Hottest virals: McDonald's gets tricksy with World Cup stunts, plus Red Bull and ESPN
The latest virals from McDonald's, Red Bull and ESPN.
McDonald's gets tricksy with World Cup stunts
McDonald's GOL! Fifa World Cup - Brasil 2014 | McDonald's
McDonald's celebrates its sponsorship of next month's much-anticipated World Cup and its new augmented reality fries boxes with a video featuring some seemingly impossible footie tricks.
Danny MacAskill's Epecuén - Trailer
Red Bull continues to thrill with its extreme sports output. This time it's trials rider Danny MacAskill defying reality in Argentina.
2014 Fifa World Cup - Time Zone
ESPN has created a viral film illustrating how fans around the globe will adjust their schedule’s to Brazil’s to ensure they can watch their team’s matches.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End