A shy mixel named Seismo stars in Lego's first Vine and Instagram videos
Seismo, a shy "mixel" with a penchant for stomping, is the star of Lego's first Vine and reappears alongside Flain to battle off the evil nixels in the toy maker's first Instagram video.
Lego is often cited for its trail-blazing digital work and its first foray into social video is no exception, as it uses the medium to perfect effect to reflect the creativity and versatility of the toy brand.
Client: Ambreena Budaly, social media marketing manager at Lego
Creative: Tim King and Robbie Dale
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)