A shy mixel named Seismo stars in Lego's first Vine and Instagram videos
Seismo, a shy "mixel" with a penchant for stomping, is the star of Lego's first Vine and reappears alongside Flain to battle off the evil nixels in the toy maker's first Instagram video.
Lego is often cited for its trail-blazing digital work and its first foray into social video is no exception, as it uses the medium to perfect effect to reflect the creativity and versatility of the toy brand.
Client: Ambreena Budaly, social media marketing manager at Lego
Creative: Tim King and Robbie Dale
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London