A shy mixel named Seismo stars in Lego's first Vine and Instagram videos
Seismo, a shy "mixel" with a penchant for stomping, is the star of Lego's first Vine and reappears alongside Flain to battle off the evil nixels in the toy maker's first Instagram video.
Lego is often cited for its trail-blazing digital work and its first foray into social video is no exception, as it uses the medium to perfect effect to reflect the creativity and versatility of the toy brand.
Client: Ambreena Budaly, social media marketing manager at Lego
Creative: Tim King and Robbie Dale
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment car and other fantastic benefits , Buckinghamshire
- Senior Account Manager Tan Media c. £40,000 per annum, London (Greater) / Camden, London (Greater)