A shy mixel named Seismo stars in Lego's first Vine and Instagram videos
Seismo, a shy "mixel" with a penchant for stomping, is the star of Lego's first Vine and reappears alongside Flain to battle off the evil nixels in the toy maker's first Instagram video.
Lego is often cited for its trail-blazing digital work and its first foray into social video is no exception, as it uses the medium to perfect effect to reflect the creativity and versatility of the toy brand.
Client: Ambreena Budaly, social media marketing manager at Lego
Creative: Tim King and Robbie Dale
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)