Beckham cooks fish fingers for Posh during World Cup in Birds Eye candid photos
David Beckham, in his pants, complete with fluffy pink oven gloves, brandishes a tray full of fish fingers while his wife Victoria sits on the kitchen counter, pouting.
Or so spoof photographer Alison Jackson would have you think. Birds Eye has enlisted the lookalike creator to imagine what Posh and Becks, John Terry and Sven Goran-Eriksson will be doing in the months of June and July.
Beckham will be indoors, cooking for his wife; Terry is imagined crying in his front room, in an England football kit, watching a match while eating a fish finger sandwich, while Goran-Erikson is shown sat on a sofa, about to tuck into a gourmet looking fish finger sandwich, surrounded by carnival dancers.
Brand: Birds Eye
Photographer: Alison Jackson
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire