Malibu video captures exuberance of 'best summer ever'
If you like flashing Instagram-style images of watermelons, beautiful faces, naked legs doubling as mustard-drizzled hotdogs, and other photos conjuring the #BestSummerEver, then you're going to love Malibu's latest campaign video.
The Pernod Ricard-owned brand is launching the first major phase of its "Best Summer Ever Project" with the promo film, which distills the campaign's essence into 60 seconds.
The video is designed to encourage users to visit the campaign hub on YouTube, where they can post their suggestions for #BestSummerEver experiences.
Towards the end of July, Malibu will run a 40-day reality video series featuring a group of people going on a road trip to participate in the final list of "summer experiences".
Client: Pernod Ricard
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)