Malibu video captures exuberance of 'best summer ever'
If you like flashing Instagram-style images of watermelons, beautiful faces, naked legs doubling as mustard-drizzled hotdogs, and other photos conjuring the #BestSummerEver, then you're going to love Malibu's latest campaign video.
The Pernod Ricard-owned brand is launching the first major phase of its "Best Summer Ever Project" with the promo film, which distills the campaign's essence into 60 seconds.
The video is designed to encourage users to visit the campaign hub on YouTube, where they can post their suggestions for #BestSummerEver experiences.
Towards the end of July, Malibu will run a 40-day reality video series featuring a group of people going on a road trip to participate in the final list of "summer experiences".
Client: Pernod Ricard
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury