Malibu video captures exuberance of 'best summer ever'
If you like flashing Instagram-style images of watermelons, beautiful faces, naked legs doubling as mustard-drizzled hotdogs, and other photos conjuring the #BestSummerEver, then you're going to love Malibu's latest campaign video.
The Pernod Ricard-owned brand is launching the first major phase of its "Best Summer Ever Project" with the promo film, which distills the campaign's essence into 60 seconds.
The video is designed to encourage users to visit the campaign hub on YouTube, where they can post their suggestions for #BestSummerEver experiences.
Towards the end of July, Malibu will run a 40-day reality video series featuring a group of people going on a road trip to participate in the final list of "summer experiences".
Client: Pernod Ricard
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)