Photorealism artist Dirk Dzimirsky creates life-like woman with Waterman pens
A time-lapse video shows the careful, detailed workings of Dirk Dzimirsky as he slowly builds a life-like image of a woman with a single pen.
Marking the launch of the new Waterman collection, Blue Obsession, the artwork has taken inspiration from fashion advertising to appeal to the style-conscious target audience.
Watch the making of video:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire