Photorealism artist Dirk Dzimirsky creates life-like woman with Waterman pens
A time-lapse video shows the careful, detailed workings of Dirk Dzimirsky as he slowly builds a life-like image of a woman with a single pen.
Marking the launch of the new Waterman collection, Blue Obsession, the artwork has taken inspiration from fashion advertising to appeal to the style-conscious target audience.
Watch the making of video:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London