'Periods don't have glitter in them' Hello Flo girl hears after mortifying First Moon party
"What are you talking about? This party is a hit. Your grandpa is bobbing for ovaries like a champ!" the girl's mother says, before her daughter finally admits she faked getting her period in this new Hello Flo ad.
The girl, who had painted glittery red nail varnish on a sanitary towel in order to join her "blood sisters" at school, was rumbled straight away by her mother.
But when she gave her mother attitude about her red ruse, she got it in the neck. Her mother decided to throw her a "First Moon" party, which all of her family, her friends, and some cute boys in a band were invited to.
The party was complete with "pin the pad on the period", a uterus pinata, a "vagitian" and the girl's father jumping out of a huge cake while wearing a red lycra onesie.
Needless to say, the girl was suitably horrified.
Brand: Hello Flo
Written and directed by: Jamie McCelland and Pete Marquis
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)