Charity Plan uses image of rose to tell the horrors of female genital mutilation
A single red rose, its petals glistening, sits against a white background, before the flower is squeezed together between two blades.
The blades belong to a pair of scissors, and they slice through the rose’s petals with ease, defacing the flower permanently.
The film is part of charity Plan’s "Because I am a girl" campaign, aiming to educate people about the widespread practice of female genital mutilation (FGM), which Plan claims has affected 125 million girls and women over the world.
Agency: Marmalade Film & Media
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)