Snickers tells Suarez it's 'more satisfying than Italian'
As brands galore jump on the back of the Luis Suarez "Bitegate", Snickers has employed its own personal brand of humour to piggyback on the incident.
Snickers jumps on the back of Luis Suarez's biting incident during the Uruguay v Italy game
The brand, known for its "You’re not you when you’re hungry" ad campaign, simply tweeted an image of a bitten-into Snickers bar, with the text: "More satisfying than Italian".
The flurry of activity came as Liverpool’s striker Suarez allegedly bit Giorgio Chiellini during last night’s World Cup game between his national team Uruguay and Italy.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire