Sony relives Germany's 7-1 victory against Brazil in Subbuteo Vine
Sony celebrates Germany's dramatic victory as Marketing, with the help of Unruly, reveals some of the most creative Vines from brands this week.
Sony: celebrates Germany's 7-1 win over Brazil
Lots of brands jumped to action during the World Cup semi-final in which Germany trounced hosts Brazil 7-1. Sony were quick to release a Vine recapping all eight goals in not-so-vivid detail.
Meanwhile, retailer Next was preparing for the men's final at Wimbledon
Elsewhere, Brian Gavin Diamonds celebrated American Independence Day in stop-motion style with their first Vine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)