Sony relives Germany's 7-1 victory against Brazil in Subbuteo Vine
Sony celebrates Germany's dramatic victory as Marketing, with the help of Unruly, reveals some of the most creative Vines from brands this week.
Sony: celebrates Germany's 7-1 win over Brazil
Lots of brands jumped to action during the World Cup semi-final in which Germany trounced hosts Brazil 7-1. Sony were quick to release a Vine recapping all eight goals in not-so-vivid detail.
Meanwhile, retailer Next was preparing for the men's final at Wimbledon
Elsewhere, Brian Gavin Diamonds celebrated American Independence Day in stop-motion style with their first Vine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)