Sony relives Germany's 7-1 victory against Brazil in Subbuteo Vine
Sony celebrates Germany's dramatic victory as Marketing, with the help of Unruly, reveals some of the most creative Vines from brands this week.
Sony: celebrates Germany's 7-1 win over Brazil
Lots of brands jumped to action during the World Cup semi-final in which Germany trounced hosts Brazil 7-1. Sony were quick to release a Vine recapping all eight goals in not-so-vivid detail.
Meanwhile, retailer Next was preparing for the men's final at Wimbledon
Elsewhere, Brian Gavin Diamonds celebrated American Independence Day in stop-motion style with their first Vine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London