Sony relives Germany's 7-1 victory against Brazil in Subbuteo Vine
Sony celebrates Germany's dramatic victory as Marketing, with the help of Unruly, reveals some of the most creative Vines from brands this week.
Sony: celebrates Germany's 7-1 win over Brazil
Lots of brands jumped to action during the World Cup semi-final in which Germany trounced hosts Brazil 7-1. Sony were quick to release a Vine recapping all eight goals in not-so-vivid detail.
Meanwhile, retailer Next was preparing for the men's final at Wimbledon
Elsewhere, Brian Gavin Diamonds celebrated American Independence Day in stop-motion style with their first Vine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...