Hottest virals: BMW M4 thrills with white-knuckle drive, plus Nike's Jordan Brand and Apple
The latest virals from BMW, Jordan Brand and Apple
BMW M4 thrills with white-knuckle drive
BMW M4 - "Ultimate Racetrack"
BMW showcases its sporty M4 with a daredevil drive around an aircraft carrier.
Jordan Brand has created a star-studded film to pay tribute to Derek Jeter,the 40-year-old New York Yankee player. Jay-Z, Tiger Wood and Michael Jordan are among those ‘tipping their caps’ to the Nike-sponsored legend.
Thousands of Apple employees from around the world marched in the San Francisco Pride Parade because, according to the tech giant, "inclusion inspiries innovation".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury