Hottest virals: BMW M4 thrills with white-knuckle drive, plus Nike's Jordan Brand and Apple
The latest virals from BMW, Jordan Brand and Apple
BMW M4 thrills with white-knuckle drive
BMW M4 - "Ultimate Racetrack"
BMW showcases its sporty M4 with a daredevil drive around an aircraft carrier.
Jordan Brand has created a star-studded film to pay tribute to Derek Jeter,the 40-year-old New York Yankee player. Jay-Z, Tiger Wood and Michael Jordan are among those ‘tipping their caps’ to the Nike-sponsored legend.
Thousands of Apple employees from around the world marched in the San Francisco Pride Parade because, according to the tech giant, "inclusion inspiries innovation".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)