Hottest virals: BMW M4 thrills with white-knuckle drive, plus Nike's Jordan Brand and Apple
The latest virals from BMW, Jordan Brand and Apple
BMW M4 thrills with white-knuckle drive
BMW M4 - "Ultimate Racetrack"
BMW showcases its sporty M4 with a daredevil drive around an aircraft carrier.
Jordan Brand has created a star-studded film to pay tribute to Derek Jeter,the 40-year-old New York Yankee player. Jay-Z, Tiger Wood and Michael Jordan are among those ‘tipping their caps’ to the Nike-sponsored legend.
Thousands of Apple employees from around the world marched in the San Francisco Pride Parade because, according to the tech giant, "inclusion inspiries innovation".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England