Banana Republic's eye for the startup guy
Banana Republic has launched an online boutique to promote signature looks for different professions, including the stereotypical Silicon Valley "start-up guy".
Banana Republic: new range for the quintessential 'startup guy'
The items (above), part of the retailer's 'Head to Toe Handbook', are available to buy on the Banana Republic website.
The collection offers sophisticated style for entrepreneurs and there is not a hoodie in sight.
But those in marketing and advertising who are looking for something a little less Silicon Valley should not feel dismayed as there will also be a "creative guy', according to Entrepreneur.com.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)