Banana Republic's eye for the startup guy
Banana Republic has launched an online boutique to promote signature looks for different professions, including the stereotypical Silicon Valley "start-up guy".
Banana Republic: new range for the quintessential 'startup guy'
The items (above), part of the retailer's 'Head to Toe Handbook', are available to buy on the Banana Republic website.
The collection offers sophisticated style for entrepreneurs and there is not a hoodie in sight.
But those in marketing and advertising who are looking for something a little less Silicon Valley should not feel dismayed as there will also be a "creative guy', according to Entrepreneur.com.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)