Kameleon lands Sofaworks content brief
The content marketing agency Kameleon has been appointed by the sofa retailer Sofaworks as its lead strategic agency.
Sofaworks: 'sniff' by TBWA\Manchester
The family-owned furniture chain is seeking to increase its presence in digital content beyond the traditional marketing space. Kameleon has been charged with developing and implementing a strategy focused on video to improve its online engagement.
Sarah Lynch, branding and advertising manager, said: "Sofaworks has always been an extremely personal brand with a deep relationship with customers. We see digital content as a huge opportunity to bring that to life, and help customers to better understand who we are and what we do."
Sofaworks was the broadcast sponsor of Channel 4’s 'Gogglebox'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire