Kameleon lands Sofaworks content brief
The content marketing agency Kameleon has been appointed by the sofa retailer Sofaworks as its lead strategic agency.
Sofaworks: 'sniff' by TBWA\Manchester
The family-owned furniture chain is seeking to increase its presence in digital content beyond the traditional marketing space. Kameleon has been charged with developing and implementing a strategy focused on video to improve its online engagement.
Sarah Lynch, branding and advertising manager, said: "Sofaworks has always been an extremely personal brand with a deep relationship with customers. We see digital content as a huge opportunity to bring that to life, and help customers to better understand who we are and what we do."
Sofaworks was the broadcast sponsor of Channel 4’s 'Gogglebox'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)