Jude Law dance routine wins a boat in Johnnie Walker short
Two rich men, played by Jude Law and Giancarlo Giannini, drink whisky on a yacht in the Caribbean and have a gentlemanly wager. Cue the action switching to London, where Law ends up dancing in a dusty, disused theatre.
‘The Gentleman’s Wager’, a short film for Johnnie Walker Blue Label, was shot in the British Virgin Islands and is directed by Jake Scott, the son of Sir Ridley Scott.
Law’s character starts the film telling Italian Giannini that he wants to buy the latter’s boat. The old man says it isn’t for sale, so Law says that he "wants to win it with a dance".
Client: Johnnie Walker Blue Label
Director: Jake Scott
Production company: RSA Films
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London