Adam & Eve/DDB lands Sony Mobile content brief
Adam & Eve/DDB has consolidated its grip on the Sony Mobile account by picking up its content marketing brief.
The Xperia Z2: Sony Mobile appoints Adam & Eve/DDB
Sony Mobile called the pitch in March with a brief that the successful agency would produce work to supplement its brand and product campaigns.
The company’s procurement team handled the review in-house. A&E/DDB’s specialist content division Cain & Abel, which launched last November, will be responsible for the account.
In a statement, Sony Mobile said: "Following the pitch process which was reported in March, Sony Mobile has extended Adam & Eve/DDB's remit on the business by appointing its content division, Cain & Abel to work across various product communications projects."
A&E/DDB won the global Sony Mobile account in May 2013. Sony Mobile previously worked with McCann London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)