Adam & Eve/DDB lands Sony Mobile content brief
Adam & Eve/DDB has consolidated its grip on the Sony Mobile account by picking up its content marketing brief.
The Xperia Z2: Sony Mobile appoints Adam & Eve/DDB
Sony Mobile called the pitch in March with a brief that the successful agency would produce work to supplement its brand and product campaigns.
The company’s procurement team handled the review in-house. A&E/DDB’s specialist content division Cain & Abel, which launched last November, will be responsible for the account.
In a statement, Sony Mobile said: "Following the pitch process which was reported in March, Sony Mobile has extended Adam & Eve/DDB's remit on the business by appointing its content division, Cain & Abel to work across various product communications projects."
A&E/DDB won the global Sony Mobile account in May 2013. Sony Mobile previously worked with McCann London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London