Adam & Eve/DDB lands Sony Mobile content brief
Adam & Eve/DDB has consolidated its grip on the Sony Mobile account by picking up its content marketing brief.
The Xperia Z2: Sony Mobile appoints Adam & Eve/DDB
Sony Mobile called the pitch in March with a brief that the successful agency would produce work to supplement its brand and product campaigns.
The company’s procurement team handled the review in-house. A&E/DDB’s specialist content division Cain & Abel, which launched last November, will be responsible for the account.
In a statement, Sony Mobile said: "Following the pitch process which was reported in March, Sony Mobile has extended Adam & Eve/DDB's remit on the business by appointing its content division, Cain & Abel to work across various product communications projects."
A&E/DDB won the global Sony Mobile account in May 2013. Sony Mobile previously worked with McCann London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)