Adam & Eve/DDB lands Sony Mobile content brief
Adam & Eve/DDB has consolidated its grip on the Sony Mobile account by picking up its content marketing brief.
The Xperia Z2: Sony Mobile appoints Adam & Eve/DDB
Sony Mobile called the pitch in March with a brief that the successful agency would produce work to supplement its brand and product campaigns.
The company’s procurement team handled the review in-house. A&E/DDB’s specialist content division Cain & Abel, which launched last November, will be responsible for the account.
In a statement, Sony Mobile said: "Following the pitch process which was reported in March, Sony Mobile has extended Adam & Eve/DDB's remit on the business by appointing its content division, Cain & Abel to work across various product communications projects."
A&E/DDB won the global Sony Mobile account in May 2013. Sony Mobile previously worked with McCann London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London