Virtual Reality: changing the way we use content
Brands should be creating virtual-reality ready content to enhance user experience, according to Solomon Rogers, the creative director at the immersive animation specialists Rewind FX.
Rewind FX: promotes the use of virtual reality to enhance user experience
In a video interview with Campaign, Rogers said interactive narrative is different to traditional narrative, and virtual reality is one step beyond that.
It is something more brands should be considering since head-mounted displays headsets are set to be in people's homes very soon, he added.
Rogers said: "Everything we knew about cinematography has to change, as the user has the ability to look where they want and engage with the content they want and experience it in a different way."
Video was produced by Joel Fothergill, Georgina Brazier and Jennifer Creighton
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)