Virtual Reality: changing the way we use content
Brands should be creating virtual-reality ready content to enhance user experience, according to Solomon Rogers, the creative director at the immersive animation specialists Rewind FX.
Rewind FX: promotes the use of virtual reality to enhance user experience
In a video interview with Campaign, Rogers said interactive narrative is different to traditional narrative, and virtual reality is one step beyond that.
It is something more brands should be considering since head-mounted displays headsets are set to be in people's homes very soon, he added.
Rogers said: "Everything we knew about cinematography has to change, as the user has the ability to look where they want and engage with the content they want and experience it in a different way."
Video was produced by Joel Fothergill, Georgina Brazier and Jennifer Creighton
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive, London, up to £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 per day, Slough