Push for Pizza app lets agoraphobic users push button 'and pizza comes'
For people who can't be bothered to pick up the phone and order a pizza, and then go through the rigmarole of paying and tipping the delivery man, Push for Pizza is the answer to your prayers. It's a fast-track app that lets US consumers order pizza but which bypasses the need for human interaction.
Push For Pizza: the app that lets hungry consumers push a button and pizza arrives
The business is the brainchild of "five teenagers and one mature adult who love and appreciate pizza", the firm’s website says. "They just didn't like the process of actually having to call to order the pizza."
Instead, once the app has been downloaded, users only need enter their details once. Then they can select from a choice of two pizzas - cheese or pepperoni - and hit the "Push me" button.
A tongue-in-cheek promotional video called ‘The Easiest Way to Order, Ever’ reconstructs how the idea was conceived, featuring the real-life inventors.
"I wish there was a button," says one. "And all you had to do was push that button and pizza comes." The group then go on to refine the idea in a comically haphazard style, eventually breaking the 'fourth wall' and pitching to the viewer.
Brand: Push for Pizza
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London