Hottest virals: Red Bull uses Playboy bunnies for stunt film, plus Louis Vuitton and Apple
The latest virals from Red Bull, Louis Vuitton and Apple
Playboy mansion: Red Bull and Danny Macaskill team up in stunt viral
Danny MacAskill at the Playboy Mansion
Stunt rider Danny MacAskill has showed off his skills for Red Bull in some strange places but the Playboy Mansion certainly takes things to another level.
Apple - iPhone 5s - Dreams
"With the power of iPhone 5s, you're more powerful than you think," reads the blurb below the film. The idea behind the work is to show that this model is not just for messing about on social networks and can be used for socially responsible purposes too.
Louis Vuitton SERIES 1 Fashion Campaign featuring Charlotte Gainsbourg shot by Annie Leibovitz
This super-stylish film shot by celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz and starring actress Charlotte Gainsbourg is the first in a series for Louis Vuitton.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)