Hottest virals: Red Bull uses Playboy bunnies for stunt film, plus Louis Vuitton and Apple
The latest virals from Red Bull, Louis Vuitton and Apple
Playboy mansion: Red Bull and Danny Macaskill team up in stunt viral
Danny MacAskill at the Playboy Mansion
Stunt rider Danny MacAskill has showed off his skills for Red Bull in some strange places but the Playboy Mansion certainly takes things to another level.
Apple - iPhone 5s - Dreams
"With the power of iPhone 5s, you're more powerful than you think," reads the blurb below the film. The idea behind the work is to show that this model is not just for messing about on social networks and can be used for socially responsible purposes too.
Louis Vuitton SERIES 1 Fashion Campaign featuring Charlotte Gainsbourg shot by Annie Leibovitz
This super-stylish film shot by celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz and starring actress Charlotte Gainsbourg is the first in a series for Louis Vuitton.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London