FedEx dances into town with snappy stop motion Vine
FedEx has delivered a great entry into this week's top Vines, as we round up what is trending in the world of six-second clips.
Shoes and stop motion, with this combination how could you go wrong? FedEx has created this busy little shoe-parade ad to promote their delivery service.
Keeping with the theme of deliveries, Penske takes us to new depths with its shark infested Vine in honour of shark week (10 - 17 August).
And last, but by no means least, we have the WALL-E inspired robot from Sony Electronics - not quite sure what is going on here but you cannot help but to adore the little fella.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester