FedEx dances into town with snappy stop motion Vine
FedEx has delivered a great entry into this week's top Vines, as we round up what is trending in the world of six-second clips.
Shoes and stop motion, with this combination how could you go wrong? FedEx has created this busy little shoe-parade ad to promote their delivery service.
Keeping with the theme of deliveries, Penske takes us to new depths with its shark infested Vine in honour of shark week (10 - 17 August).
And last, but by no means least, we have the WALL-E inspired robot from Sony Electronics - not quite sure what is going on here but you cannot help but to adore the little fella.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)