M&S launches fuller-breasted lingerie digital campaign
M&S has unveiled a minute-long online film created by an all-female team, which aims to celebrate positive body image.
The ad, by Adjust Your Set, features model Lucy Bayet showcasing a glamorous range of M&S lingerie, which has been specifically designed for fuller-busted women.
Aiming to show that "style has no size", Bayet describes the importance of well-fitting lingerie in making her feel body confident, as she strolls through her whitewashed home.
Maria Koutsoudakis, head of brand and marketing for beauty and lingerie at the retailer, said: "In this campaign we want to celebrate the range for larger cup sizes – DD and above – and show that we understand that women want bras that are aspirational, beautiful and feminine as well as being comfortable and functional."
The ad is part of M&S’ wider ‘For the love of Lingerie drive, which Koutsoudakis said had "resonated well with our customers and is performing above our expectation".
Last month M&S launched a series of "back to school" TV ads on its social media channels.
The retailer placed three TV ads on its Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels, alongside an exclusive online video called "Both getting picked". The campaign was promoted using the #everymilestone hashtag.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)