Doctor Who fans allowed to pilot the Tardis with interactive YouTube game
To celebrate the return of Doctor Who, and the arrival of new lead actor Peter Capaldi, the BBC has launched an interactive game allowing users to pilot the Tardis.
The expandable YouTube banner invites users to fly the Tardis through the time vortex, with the aim of landing at London's Parliament Square - where a crash-landed version of the Tardis has been mocked up (below).
Successful gamers wil also unlock exclusive content, including a new scene featuring Capaldi's Doctor and his companion Clara, played by Jenna Coleman.
The cast recently completed a world tour taking in Seoul, Sydney, Mexico City, New York and Rio de Janeiro to promote the return of the series.
— Alex Voce (@Alexandra_Voce) August 22, 2014
Brand: Doctor Who
Client: Hugh Davies, BBC marketing head of drama
Agency: Red Bee Media
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End