Doctor Who fans allowed to pilot the Tardis with interactive YouTube game
To celebrate the return of Doctor Who, and the arrival of new lead actor Peter Capaldi, the BBC has launched an interactive game allowing users to pilot the Tardis.
The expandable YouTube banner invites users to fly the Tardis through the time vortex, with the aim of landing at London's Parliament Square - where a crash-landed version of the Tardis has been mocked up (below).
Successful gamers wil also unlock exclusive content, including a new scene featuring Capaldi's Doctor and his companion Clara, played by Jenna Coleman.
The cast recently completed a world tour taking in Seoul, Sydney, Mexico City, New York and Rio de Janeiro to promote the return of the series.
— Alex Voce (@Alexandra_Voce) August 22, 2014
Brand: Doctor Who
Client: Hugh Davies, BBC marketing head of drama
Agency: Red Bee Media
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire