Doctor Who fans allowed to pilot the Tardis with interactive YouTube game
To celebrate the return of Doctor Who, and the arrival of new lead actor Peter Capaldi, the BBC has launched an interactive game allowing users to pilot the Tardis.
The expandable YouTube banner invites users to fly the Tardis through the time vortex, with the aim of landing at London's Parliament Square - where a crash-landed version of the Tardis has been mocked up (below).
Successful gamers wil also unlock exclusive content, including a new scene featuring Capaldi's Doctor and his companion Clara, played by Jenna Coleman.
The cast recently completed a world tour taking in Seoul, Sydney, Mexico City, New York and Rio de Janeiro to promote the return of the series.
— Alex Voce (@Alexandra_Voce) August 22, 2014
Brand: Doctor Who
Client: Hugh Davies, BBC marketing head of drama
Agency: Red Bee Media
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London