Take a look inside the Post Office's 'Design Lab' concept
Post Office CMO Pete Markey tells Marketing that the 300-year-old organisation is planning to modernise its brand by "fusing digital with the in-branch experience".
In our three-minute film, the marketer talks of the Post Office’s 300-year heritage and the fact it is the "second most trusted brand in the UK", adding, "modernisation is really important to the business."
He outlines the launch of the "Design Lab", where the firm will be able to "test and refine the customer experience".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)