Take a look inside the Post Office's 'Design Lab' concept
Post Office CMO Pete Markey tells Marketing that the 300-year-old organisation is planning to modernise its brand by "fusing digital with the in-branch experience".
In our three-minute film, the marketer talks of the Post Office’s 300-year heritage and the fact it is the "second most trusted brand in the UK", adding, "modernisation is really important to the business."
He outlines the launch of the "Design Lab", where the firm will be able to "test and refine the customer experience".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + excellent bonus and benefits, Northampton
- Research Manager - Cultural Insight Hasson Associates £38,000 - £42,000, Surrey