Digital media news & analysis
Twitter has unveiled its first native video application, which allows users to shoot, edit and share videos from within its mobile app.
The Outdoor Media Centre, the outdoor media trade body, has appointed Mark Craze, the former chief executive of Havas Media UK, as its chairman, replacing Naren Patel.
Freeview launches its latest series of digital ads today, which show the benefits of free services.
Lowe Open and DLKW Lowe have launched an integrated marketing push to support ongoing TV activity for the British Heart Foundation's Wear Red fundraising day, which takes place on 6 February.
Monthly visitors to MailOnline, the world's biggest English-language newsbrand, hit new highs of 199.4 million browsers in December 2014, according to figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
Lingerie chain Victoria's Secret is getting in on the Super Bowl action by releasing an online film of five models playing American Football and buying a TV spot during the big game.
John Brown Media, the content marketing agency, has appointed Rebekah Billingsley to the newly created role of head of digital and content strategy.
FCB Inferno's ad for Sport England encouraging women to participate in sport has topped this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
The NRS may be on borrowed time, but its chief executive is hoping to devise a new measurement system fit for the multimedia world. By David Benady.
Havas Media's new luxury arm will help brands connect with their digital-first customers of tomorrow. By David Benady.
For Sir Martin Sorrell's market-leading media collective, Group M, to lose one seismic multimillion-pound-spending client is unfortunate, but to lose two in quick succession is unacceptable - at least for him.
Accenture has signed up as The Guardian's branded content partner for the 2015 RBS 6 Nations.
Reading through all the trend content out of the Consumer Electronics Show, what strikes me about 2015 predictions is how much focus is being placed on the technology - the actual hardware - rather than the data or insight driving the development of ...
What are the things that media owners offer that are tempting more agency executives to cross over to the other side, Arif Durrani and David Benady ask.
Mimi Turner, the former communications director for Northern & Shell, has joined the company behind online publications The Lad Bible and The Sport Bible as its first marketing director.
Havas Media Group, home to Havas Media and Arena, has formed a partnership with Facebook's Atlas to better track users and serve ads around the world, starting in the US and Western Europe.
Carlsberg has launched a campaign to find a new pundit for TalkSport, who will be part of the commentary line-up for the final game of the Premier League season.
The gambling industry is using a catchy ditty appropriated by ad agency The Corner from a 70s hit by Ram Jam to tell its customers to stop betting when they are throwing good money after bad.
Stories from The Guardian and Daily Telegraph generated more comment and sharing on Twitter in 2014 than all other newsbrands, including the largest site MailOnline, according to a new study.
The Houses of Parliament are broadcasting a series of short educational videos at London Underground stations to commemorate the anniversaries of the Simon de Montfort Parliament and the sealing of Magna Carta.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London