We Are Social hires creatives behind Monarch's Oculus Rift campaign
We Are Social has hired WDMP's creative team, Tom Bellamy and Alena Miklasova, the duo responsible for the latest Monarch Airlines campaign featuring Oculus Rift technology.
Monarch Airlines: virtual reality campaign created by Tom Bellamy and Alena Mikiasova
Bellamy, the art director, and Miklasova, the copywriter, will add to the 20 creatives already on board at the agency.
Bellamy also created the award-winning' Monarch Mountain' augmented reality-based campaign.
In a joint statement, Bellamy and Miklasova, said: "The world is becoming increasingly social, with people sharing and talking more than ever before, but it's no longer enough to talk ‘at’ people.
"It's about creating ideas that people want to be a part of – ideas that open up conversations and add something to people's lives. We are really excited to work at an agency that recognises the importance of this for brands."
The pair will report to We Are Social's creative directors James Nester and Graham Jenks.
James Nester, creative director at We Are Social, said: "We’re very impressed by Tom and Alena’s creative hunger, their passion for innovation and their great personalities."
At the end of last year, it was announced that We Are Social had been acquired by BlueFocus, China’s biggest marketing services group, which acquired 82.8 per cent of the agency for an initial consideration of $30 million (£18 million).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London