Tate & Lyle creates 'edible bank' for baking campaign
Tate & Lyle, the sugar brand, has created a "bank made of cake" to launch its latest marketing campaign, which offers funding to people who want to start baking businesses.
Tate & Lyle: unveils a bank made of cake for its latest marketing campaig
The 'Bake Your Dreams Come True' campaign launches today with an experiential ‘Bank of Baking’ at the Truman Brewery in East London, featuring more than 100 items of edible art made by food artists Bompas & Parr.
The bank includes coins, banknotes, gold bars and a safe and a cash machine, all made of cakes and biscuits
The print and digital advertising campaign, created by Brave, includes full-page advertorials in the April and May issues of magazines such as Tastes So Good, Good Food magazine and Delicious. There is also a display banner campaign with Mumsnet and Facebook.
The campaign offers baking entrepreneurs advice from financial experts, and the chance to win £5,000 to help launch a baking business, through a competition on Tate & Lyle product packs.
At the edible bank, bakers can share their business plans with a panel of business advisers.
Mischief PR devised the creative idea and the "edible bank" experiential elements.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury