Newspaper ABCs: April 2014
April proved to be a slow month for all the UK's newspaper websites, with drops in average monthly unique browsers across the board, and only the Mirror Group posting a slight average daily lift.
Newspaper ABCs: how titles' websites performed in April
See the performance of all newspaper websites in the fourth month of 2014 at a glance below from the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
|ABC Multi-platform report: April 2014|
|Apr-14||Monthly % change|
|Daily ave||Total mthly||Daily ave||Total mthly|
|Mirror Group Nationals||2,519,559||48,184,520||0.12||-5.75|
Source: ABC, Monthly Multi-platform report
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London