Facebook targets Latin America and Asia Pacific in agency relationship boost
Latin America is a "big focus" for Facebook's growing agency relationships, as well as Asia Pacific, according to its director of global agency development, Patrick Harris.
Patrick Harris: Facebook's director of global agency development speaking at Cannes
Speaking exclusively to Campaign in this video from Cannes, Harris explains that a new hub in Singapore and the hire of Facebook’s first global agency lead for Latin America, based in Sao Paulo, are fuelling growth.
He said: "We have spent the last year building out our capabilities around agencies in Asia Pacific.
"Latin America is now a big focus, and we are continuing to build our capabilities in North America and EMEA. We are really excited about the growth we are continuing to see in Latin America and Asia Pacific specifically."
Watch the video in full above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...