Marketers and agency leaders talk about their biggest media challenges
Media fragmentation and understanding the complex consumer journey are among the biggest challenges facing marketers and media planners today, according to judges for the Newsworks Planning Awards 2014.
Amanda Rendle: global head of marketing at HSBC and Newsworks Planning Awards 2014 judge
The judges interviewed for this year's Newsworks Planning Awards are: Amanda Rendle, global head of marketing at HSBC, Steve Parker, co-chief executive officer at Starcom MediaVest Group, Peter Duffy, group commercial director at easyJet, Sarah Mansfield, media director for UK and Ireland at Unilever, Anthony Swede, head of planning at Walker Media, Jo Lyall, chief planning officer at Mindshare, Nathan Ansell, group head of brand and marketing at Marks & Spencer.
The awards feature six categories, plus a Chair's Award. The categories include Best Newspaper Campaign, Best Newsbrand Campaign, Best Topical Campaign, the Tablet Award, an Omnimedia Award and Best Use of Content.
Details and entry forms can be found at newsworks.org.uk/awards. The deadline for entries is 10 October. An awards celebration will take place on the evening of 27 November at the Century Club, London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...