Mattessons Fridge Raiders, the Kerry Foods snack brand, has launched a campaign with the YouTube gamer Ali A
Virgin Media's next ad featuring Ally the Night Owl, an owl who likes to stay up late watching TV shows, will launch in 'Gogglebox' tonight.
A man in Australia has become what is believed to be the first person convicted of sex offences as a result of the lauded "Sweetie" campaign.
Philips is unveiling an online campaign starring the Olympic gymnast Louis Smith, aimed at encouraging people to ditch bottled juice in favour of making fresh juices at home.
The BBC has created an online 'Doctor Who' game called 'The Doctor and the Dalek' to encourage children to get into coding.
The Breast Cancer Campaign "wear it pink" fundraising initiative has crowd-sourced four videos to run across cinema, digital, social media and out-of-home channels.
The Advertising Standards Authority has banned an online ad for BMW's M4 model for encouraging unsafe and irresponsible driving.
Dom Joly has directed a hidden camera stunt in the style of his famous' Trigger Happy' TV show as part of M&C Saatchi's campaign for NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
Poundworld has been rapped by the ad watchdog after selling some items for £3 and £8.99, despite claims on its website that "everything" was £1.
DHL is being criticised on social media for appearing to take advantage of Formula 1 driver Jules Bianchi's horrifying crash at the Japanese Grand Prix.
A KLM ad featuring a cute Beagle dog helping with Lost and Found items has reached the top of this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
KitKat's tactical ad on Twitter mocking Apple's iPhone 6 bendiness has overtaken Oreo's popular Superbowl tweet.
Transport for London has created a hard-hitting multimedia campaign to raise awareness of the risks of using illegal minicabs.
Triumph, the lingerie company, is launching a product called Magic Wire, backed by a campaign that invites women to share their routine irritations.
First Direct unveiled a brand ad during last night's opening episode of 'Downton Abbey'.
Chief executives and chief marketing officers have named TV and the emerging space of digital out of home as the must-have media for "making brands famous", in a study conducted by Censuswide.
Skoda has handed 18 Feet & Rising a digital brief after the agency impressed the car brand during its pan-European pitch earlier this year.
Westfield is launching a campaign for the autumn/winter fashion season, with films inspired by the "talking points" of the season.
American Apparel has had two online ads banned by the Advertising Standards Authority for being "gratuitous and sexist".
Renault is launching its Trafic utility vehicle with a Knight Rider-themed brand campaign.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)