Online advertising fraud has caught the headlines recently after the Interactive Advertising Bureau's estimate that as much as 36 per cent of web traffic is considered fake and Twitter revealed that 23 million of its users are bots.
The people I know in the UK media business have little time for the terms "native advertising" or "organic reach".
Care for the Wild, the wildlife charity, has brought together some of the "cats of the internet" for a new online film to raise money for endangered lions and tigers.
Virgin Holidays has launched a series of online videos supported by social media to back its summer campaign entitled 'The Caribbean Has Got it Covered'.
How the Let's Stay Together campaign came together by MT Rainey.
AOL UK is claiming an industry "milestone" after making all of its online advertising available to be traded programmatically this week.
Richard Simkins, the innovations director at Talon Outdoor, explains how the World Cup showed investing exclusively in social networking may be a strategy of diminishing returns.
Transport for London has unveiled a major behavioural change campaign to try and get people in the capital to be more considerate of each other when they are on the roads.
Adidas, Uniqlo and Seiko have congratulated Novak Djokovic on his second Wimbledon victory through ad campaigns.
Improved consumer-centric techniques and technologies are needed to help marketers make the best use of their advertising dollars says Damian Blackden, co-founder at Device9.
Raúl Arévalo, the Spanish actor, is to create a play from tweets suggested by members of the public, as part of Vodafone's Firsts initiative.
Jude Law, the British film actor, is to star in a short film to promote the Diageo whisky brand Johnnie Walker Blue Label.
Halfords has released an online campaign staring the Canadian comedian Tony Law as "the bike whisperer".
Evian has created a music video by the hip-hop duo Rizzle Kicks featuring the tennis star Maria Sharapova, as the centrepiece of a new Wimbledon-themed viral marketing campaign.
Wimbledon-themed ads are emerging thick and fast, with the latest one for Robinsons Squash'd concentrate featuring a mock battle to name the famous patch of grass behind the tennis courts.
Unilever's Sure deodorant brand has created a tactical ad that plays on a new phenomenon in football, the referee's white spray, first seen by UK audiences during the World Cup.
Adam & Eve/DDB walked away with its fourth Grand Prix at this year's Cannes Lions for its Harvey Nichols Christmas campaign.
National newspapers and other websites are going to have to review the way they display paid-for related articles, after the ad watchdog banned a link on The Independent's website.
Zaggora's use of performance marketing on Facebook has allowed it to take its high-tech hot pants to the world.
Find out what Channel 4 and Holler said about winning in these video highlights from the Brand Republic Digital Awards 2014.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)