Adam & Eve/DDB secures fourth Grand Prix in Integrated
Adam & Eve/DDB walked away with its fourth Grand Prix at this year's Cannes Lions for its Harvey Nichols Christmas campaign.
The agency’s "I’m sorry I spent it on myself" campaign was awarded the Integrated Grand Prix. It had already won a Grand Prix in Film earlier in the evening and in Promo & Activation and Press earlier in the start of the week.
Adam & Eve/DDB also secured a bronze lion for its "the bear and the hare" campaign for John Lewis. It was the only UK agency to win in Titanium & Integrated.
The USA took home six of the 13 awards.
The Titanium Grand Prix was awarded to Dentsu Tokyo for its "sound of Honda/Ayrton Senna 1989" campaign for Honda, which was also a popular winner at the D&AD Awards a few weeks ago.
Titanium Lions went to Memac Ogilvy Dubai, The Ebeling Group New York and Grey New York.
Forsman & Bodenfors also took gold for its Volvo Trucks work, "the epic split".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London