Adam & Eve/DDB secures fourth Grand Prix in Integrated
Adam & Eve/DDB walked away with its fourth Grand Prix at this year's Cannes Lions for its Harvey Nichols Christmas campaign.
The agency’s "I’m sorry I spent it on myself" campaign was awarded the Integrated Grand Prix. It had already won a Grand Prix in Film earlier in the evening and in Promo & Activation and Press earlier in the start of the week.
Adam & Eve/DDB also secured a bronze lion for its "the bear and the hare" campaign for John Lewis. It was the only UK agency to win in Titanium & Integrated.
The USA took home six of the 13 awards.
The Titanium Grand Prix was awarded to Dentsu Tokyo for its "sound of Honda/Ayrton Senna 1989" campaign for Honda, which was also a popular winner at the D&AD Awards a few weeks ago.
Titanium Lions went to Memac Ogilvy Dubai, The Ebeling Group New York and Grey New York.
Forsman & Bodenfors also took gold for its Volvo Trucks work, "the epic split".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London