Latest direct marketing news
AOL UK is claiming an industry "milestone" after making all of its online advertising available to be traded programmatically this week.
Kitcatt Nohr has reshaped its client services department and promoted its head of client services, Annette Blunden, to the newly created position of deputy managing director.
Neilson Active Holidays has appointed MBA to help build its Summer Beach Club and Ski holiday brands, following its management buyout last year.
After Amazon launched a special wearable technology area of the website, Cameron Day, the development director at TMS, examines why the reality has not yet rivalled the rhetoric.
Mitchells & Butlers, the operator behind pub and bar brands including All Bar One, Toby Carvery, Harvester and O'Neills, is on the hunt for digital and CRM support.
Rapp has hired Alexei Orlov, a former chairman of Wunderman Worldwide, as its chief executive, replacing Bob Horvath, who will continue in his role as chairman.
Rapp, the digital and direct agency has integrated all of its strategy and enablement specialists across its data, creativity and media practices and promoted two to executive planning director.
Yorkshire Building Society has created a campaign around this year's Tour de France, which begins in the county next week.
Guide Dogs, the UK charity for blind and partially sighted people, has appointed Rapp to its media and creative account ahead of a campaign to increase public awareness and drive donations.
PHD and OgilvyOne both received two Gold Lions in Media at the Cannes Lions ceremony this evening, as UK agencies converted half of their 18 nominations in the Media shortlist.
OgilvyOne leads the UK agencies in the Media Lions shortlist at this year's Cannes Lions, while PHD's 'Lego Movie' ad break has two chances to win.
Leo Burnett is leading the UK's charge in the Direct Lions shortlist with three nominations.
M&C Saatchi is to launch Lida, its digital and direct agency, in Australia.
Communisis Group, the communications firm, has bought The Communications Agency for £8 million, in a deal brokered by Cavendish Corporate Finance.
The Guardian is celebrating "another landmark moment" with the launch of its new smartphone app, offering users increased personalisation and region-specific curation.
Tim Westwood, the hip hop DJ, pimps up a barbecue with special features including a sound system, in a set of social films from the sausage brand Heck.
TBCH, the Omnicom direct marketing agency, is in the process of being folded into sister Omnicom agency Rapp, after TBCH's biggest client, Three mobile, called a review of its direct marketing account.
Three, the mobile operator, has called a review of its direct marketing business, which has been held by Omnicom's TBCH since 2006.
McCain, the frozen food brand, has appointed TMW as its UK digital agency after a competitive pitch.
Land Rover UK has moved its retail marketing account to Lida, the M&C Saatchi digital and direct agency, following a competitive pitch.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Social Account Manager - Leading Social Media Agency Digital Gurus £28000 - £41000 Per Annum Up to £40K + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Community Manager - Leading Retail Brand Digital Gurus £27000 - £33000 Per Annum Up to £33K + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Managers and Account Executives needed - Media Sales Ultimate Asset £20000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker become £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- AM needed for Boutique Integrated PR Agency Digital Gurus £27000 - £35000 Per Annum Up to £35K + BENS, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Midweight - Senior Planner Gemini Search £0.00 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)