AIS co-founder Steve Stretton steps down
AIS-founder Steve Stretton is stepping down from running the agency he began 14 years ago to become a non-executive chairman, and is the last of the three partners to stand down from day-to-day involvement in the agency.
Steve Stretton: steps down from day-to-day running of AIS
AIS, which has been wholly owned by Havas Media since 2008, will now be led by the existing team of Sarah Stratford, managing partner, strategy; Geoff Gower, managing partner, creative, and Stephen Watford, managing partner, commercial.
The move will allow Stretton to step down from running the agency on the day-to-day basis permanently, after having spent the last year gradually stepping aside. He will still, however, continue to work on projects and new business for the agency.
The agency was divided into three departments – creative, strategy and commercial – 18 months ago, following a restructure lead by Stretton.
Stretton said: "Sarah, Geoff and Steve have settled into the task of taking AIS London forward extremely well, and the last 18 months is testament to that. And this year’s early success has shown that we are heading in the right direction and it is very exciting to still be part of it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire