AIS co-founder Steve Stretton steps down
AIS-founder Steve Stretton is stepping down from running the agency he began 14 years ago to become a non-executive chairman, and is the last of the three partners to stand down from day-to-day involvement in the agency.
Steve Stretton: steps down from day-to-day running of AIS
AIS, which has been wholly owned by Havas Media since 2008, will now be led by the existing team of Sarah Stratford, managing partner, strategy; Geoff Gower, managing partner, creative, and Stephen Watford, managing partner, commercial.
The move will allow Stretton to step down from running the agency on the day-to-day basis permanently, after having spent the last year gradually stepping aside. He will still, however, continue to work on projects and new business for the agency.
The agency was divided into three departments – creative, strategy and commercial – 18 months ago, following a restructure lead by Stretton.
Stretton said: "Sarah, Geoff and Steve have settled into the task of taking AIS London forward extremely well, and the last 18 months is testament to that. And this year’s early success has shown that we are heading in the right direction and it is very exciting to still be part of it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)