AIS co-founder Steve Stretton steps down
AIS-founder Steve Stretton is stepping down from running the agency he began 14 years ago to become a non-executive chairman, and is the last of the three partners to stand down from day-to-day involvement in the agency.
Steve Stretton: steps down from day-to-day running of AIS
AIS, which has been wholly owned by Havas Media since 2008, will now be led by the existing team of Sarah Stratford, managing partner, strategy; Geoff Gower, managing partner, creative, and Stephen Watford, managing partner, commercial.
The move will allow Stretton to step down from running the agency on the day-to-day basis permanently, after having spent the last year gradually stepping aside. He will still, however, continue to work on projects and new business for the agency.
The agency was divided into three departments – creative, strategy and commercial – 18 months ago, following a restructure lead by Stretton.
Stretton said: "Sarah, Geoff and Steve have settled into the task of taking AIS London forward extremely well, and the last 18 months is testament to that. And this year’s early success has shown that we are heading in the right direction and it is very exciting to still be part of it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)