OgilvyOne bolsters creative team
OgilvyOne UK has hired Brendan Wilkins, a creative director at Havas Worldwide London, and Paul Hancock, the creative group head at DLKW Lowe, as creative partners.
Wilkins, Hancock: reunited
Wilkins and Hancock will work across OgilvyOne clients including British Airways, Land Rover and SMA. They will report to Charlie Wilson and Emma de la Fosse, the joint executive creative directors.
After studying together at Central Saint Martins, Wilkins and Hancock worked at Duckworth Finn Grubb Waters before joining Euro RSCG and Delaney Lund Knox Warren (which became (Havas Worldwide and DLKW Lowe) respectively.
Wilson and de la Fosse said: "We have admired both Brendan’s and Paul’s work for many years and are delighted that they’ve chosen OgilvyOne as the place to rekindle a prolific partnership."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Director - Small but Perfectly Formed Creative Agency Speckled Frog £40-45k, Soho London
- Marketing Director Drayton Partners Ltd £Competitive plus strong package, Southall, West of London
- Commercial Product Marketing Manager - Gaming Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and company benefits, London