Tourettes Action email escapes firewall with upside-down swear words
An expletive-laden email marketing campaign avoids being blocked by firewalls by turning swear words on their head in order to raise awareness of charity Tourettes Action.
The ‘F*ck the firewall’ campaign seeks to highlight how people with Tourette Syndrome are effectively ‘filtered out’ by society.
Brand: Tourettes Action
Client: Suzanne Dobson, chief executive at Tourettes Action
Creative: Andrew Pogson and Dan Wright
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London