Proximity wins SSE CRM account
Proximity has won the CRM account for SSE, the UK's second-largest energy supplier, after a five-month pitch with a final stage against Partners Andrews Aldridge.
SSE: energy provider awards Proximity its CRM account
SSE confirmed Proximity had been awarded the business, after a review began in August last year. MRM Meteorite was knocked out after the first pitch, and Rapp was also involved at an earlier stage, but subsequently pulled out.
SSE does not have an incumbent CRM agency and has previously handled most of the work in-house.
Tina Fegent and AAR were both involved in the pitch.
The appointment is the final stage of a communications revamp led by SSE’s chief marketing officer Jenny Ashmore, who joined last year.
In August 2013, SSE’s creative account was awarded to Adam & Eve/DDB, which is a fellow Omnicom agency with Proximity. The media account was won by OMD UK, another Omnicom shop, in November last year.
No one at Proximity would comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)