Rapp hands creative lead to Jason Andrews
Rapp, the Omnicom data and direct marketing agency, has handed control of its entire UK creative output to its executive creative director. Jason Andrews, as chief creative officer Rik Haslam heads to the US.
Jason Andrews: takes control of Rapp's entire UK creative output
Andrews will now be responsible for setting the creative vision for the UK, ensuring it is executed across the agency's three offerings – creative, data and media.
This is an expanded remit that reflects the increasing demand for integration across all three Rapp businesses based in London.
Andrews will work across clients including Akzo Nobel (Dulux), Barclays, Barclaycard, CRUK, Google, Guide Dogs and Virgin Media.
He joins the UK executive board, which, among others, comprises the chairman, Ian Haworth; the chief executive, Marco Scognamiglio, and the managing directors of Rapp's three offerings: John Perkins (creative); Ian Maynard (media), and Colin Bradshaw (data).
Andrews said this new integrated approach to creativity "opens up a whole new world of opportunities for creative experimentation far outside the traditional boundaries".
Haslam, who was previously the most senior creative at the agency, is to become executive creative director, the top creative role, at Rapp New York. His position will not be replaced.
He replaces the husband-and-wife team Wayne and Kim Pick, who have returned to New Zealand after two years as joint ECDs of Rapp New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London