We Are Social hires JWT's Mobbie Nazir as CSO
We Are Social, the social media agency, has hired Mobbie Nazir, the head of digital strategy at JWT, as its chief strategy officer, based in its London headquarters.
Mobbie Nazir: promoted to chief strategy officer at We Are Social
Nazir will be charged with developing the strategic model for the relationships We Are Social has with clients such as Adidas and Jaguar, and taking a thought leadership position in the agency.
Although there is a "dotted line" from the UK head of strategy, Jerome Courtial, to Nazir, a spokeswoman for We Are Social said Nazir’s role will not affect the leadership of the UK strategy team.
During her three years at JWT, Nazir has developed the digital strategy and planning for a range of clients including Unilever, HSBC, Shell and Nestlé. Prior to JWT Nazir was the managing partner at the marketing and communications agency, Brew, and before that at the PR agency, Fishburn Hedges.
Nazir’s previous roles also include head of planning at MRM Worldwide, business director at Wunderman and marketing director at Digitas.
Jim Coleman, the managing director at We Are Social, said: "Mobbie brings a really important set of skills and experience to the team here at We Are Social, with a combination of high profile planning, client leadership and business development roles under her belt.
"Her wealth of knowledge and experience will benefit both We Are Social and our clients - she’s a stellar addition to the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)