Dermal filler brand hands media and digital to Rapp
Allergan, the pharmaceutical company, has appointed Rapp to promote its dermal filler brand Juvederm across Europe and Africa.
Juvederm: parent group Allergan appoints Rapp to brand's media and digital business
Rapp will handle the strategic media planning, buying and search activity for the filler, which is injected under the skin to treat fine lines and volume loss. It won the account following a three-way pitch.
It has been asked to support Allergan’s strategy to differentiate its offer among its core audience of 35- to 39-year-old females, as well as the medical aesthetics healthcare professionals.
Samantha Leese, the senior marketing manager, Allergan, said: "Rapp provided great insight and depth of knowledge for our specific market segments."
In addition, Allergan has asked Rapp to handle media and digital activities in two markets for a number of its disease education initiatives.
Ian Maynard, the managing director of Rapp Media, said: "Allergan’s growth ambitions in 2014 play to our insight-driven global planning and buying capabilities. The differences in maturity and regulatory constraints across the markets mean there’s no one size fits all approach. This is a really exciting account for us to work on."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)