OgilvyOne UK captures global Regus business
Regus, the serviced-offices company, has appointed OgilvyOne UK as its global customer engagement agency of record.
Vlemmiks: flexible working
OgilvyOne will develop and implement a customer engagement strategy and creative activity for Regus, which is looking to expand its flexible-working offering.
Work will include marketing communications strategies to engage customers from all sectors, including corporate, SMEs and sole traders.
The appointment follows that of the Kitcatt Nohr co-founder Marc Nohr, who joined Regus as the global managing director, brand and membership, in January.
Rick Vlemmiks, the chief marketing officer at Regus, said: "The world of work is changing and Regus is leading the way in helping businesses of all sizes use flexible working to improve productivity and be more successful.
"Demand for our services is strong, especially from large corporates, and we are growing rapidly to satisfy it. OgilvyOne has a pivotal role to play in helping us realise our ambitions."
The company is planning to expand into new locations including motorway service stations and shopping centres.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)