OgilvyOne UK captures global Regus business
Regus, the serviced-offices company, has appointed OgilvyOne UK as its global customer engagement agency of record.
Vlemmiks: flexible working
OgilvyOne will develop and implement a customer engagement strategy and creative activity for Regus, which is looking to expand its flexible-working offering.
Work will include marketing communications strategies to engage customers from all sectors, including corporate, SMEs and sole traders.
The appointment follows that of the Kitcatt Nohr co-founder Marc Nohr, who joined Regus as the global managing director, brand and membership, in January.
Rick Vlemmiks, the chief marketing officer at Regus, said: "The world of work is changing and Regus is leading the way in helping businesses of all sizes use flexible working to improve productivity and be more successful.
"Demand for our services is strong, especially from large corporates, and we are growing rapidly to satisfy it. OgilvyOne has a pivotal role to play in helping us realise our ambitions."
The company is planning to expand into new locations including motorway service stations and shopping centres.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)