DM agency news & analysis
Rapp has promoted Sid Gordon and Adam Rolfe to creative directors to expand its creative leadership team.
Peter Scott, the vice chairman of Engine Group, the owner of ad agency WCRS and digital agency Jam, is leaving the company.
Triumph, the lingerie company, is launching a product called Magic Wire, backed by a campaign that invites women to share their routine irritations.
Havas has confirmed it will be moving all of its London agencies into a single site in King's Cross, after signing a deal for 3 Pancras Square.
Havas has reported income before tax of €94 million (£74.2 million) across the first half of the year, up 5.6 per cent year on year, as UK revenues surged almost 20 per cent in the same period.
WPP, the owner of MediaCom and Ogilvy & Mather, has reported pre-tax profit of £491.1 million in the first half of 2014, up 15.0 per cent year on year, while UK revenues surged by 22 per cent in Q2.
As Lake Capital extends the deadline to agree a deal to buy Engine, the Results International partner Jim Houghton looks at the role of private equity in adland.
Marc Nohr, the founder of Kitcatt Nohr, has resigned from his role as global brand director at the serviced office company Regus.
Lake Capital, the private equity company set to buy Engine, has refused to improve its offer to ex-employee shareholders.
Y&R has promoted Shelley Diamond, its worldwide managing partner, to the new position of global chief client officer.
Havas EHS has hired Kitcatt Nohr's chief marketing officer, Tracey Barber, as its group chief marketing officer.
EE has drafted in McCann Enterprise to ramp up its business-to-business (B2B) activity, as the telecoms giant eyes a greater market share.
Rapp has been awarded the creative, media and data accounts for Cigna Insurance Services in the UK, following a three-way pitch.
Kitcatt Nohr has reshaped its client services department and promoted its head of client services, Annette Blunden, to the newly created position of deputy managing director.
Neilson Active Holidays has appointed MBA to help build its Summer Beach Club and Ski holiday brands, following its management buyout last year.
After Amazon launched a special wearable technology area of the website, Cameron Day, the development director at TMS, examines why the reality has not yet rivalled the rhetoric.
Mitchells & Butlers, the operator behind pub and bar brands including All Bar One, Toby Carvery, Harvester and O'Neills, is on the hunt for digital and CRM support.
Rapp has hired Alexei Orlov, a former chairman of Wunderman Worldwide, as its chief executive, replacing Bob Horvath, who will continue in his role as chairman.
Rapp, the digital and direct agency has integrated all of its strategy and enablement specialists across its data, creativity and media practices and promoted two to executive planning director.
Yorkshire Building Society has created a campaign around this year's Tour de France, which begins in the county next week.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)