Wunderman's wheel of fortune
Plenty of agencies are good to their employees. But not all of them hand out treats in a method inspired by the ultimate 1990s games show, 'Wheel of Fortune'.
Prize asset: Wunderman's wheel of fortune
So we were a little envious to learn that every month, Wunderman UK invites one staff member to spin the jazzy wheel, above, to win a prize.
We’d take the £1,000. Then we could buy the weekend away, as well as the £40 booze for the office, and still have change for a cup of tea with the legendary Y&R receptionist Gillian.
Got a diary story? Email: Louise.Ridley@Haymarket.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London