TMW wins McCain digital brief
McCain, the frozen food brand, has appointed TMW as its UK digital agency after a competitive pitch.
McCain: appoints TMW as its UK digital agency
TMW won the business after pitching against three other agencies, one of which was Karma Comms Group, in a process overseen by ISBA. Campaign revealed McCain was reviewing its digital account in February.
The Creston Group-owned agency will be charged with managing McCain’s website and social media strategy, among other duties. The agency will also aim to give the brand’s sponsorship of the soap opera 'Emmerdale' more prominence online.
Stack was the incumbent on the account. It had held the digital account since 2010, when it won a pitch against BMB and WCRS. Glue Isobar had the account before that.
BMB handles McCain’s above-the-line advertising.
Mark Hodge, the marketing director at McCain Foods, said: "TMW impressed us with their FMCG expertise and particularly their knowledge of reaching our target audience online in a relevant way."
Earlier this year, McCain signed a two-year sponsorship deal with ITV's 'Emmerdale' worth £8 million. Omnicom Media Group agencies Drum and PHD negotiated the deal, which includes broadcast, online and mobile elements.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England