M&C Saatchi launches Lida in Australia
M&C Saatchi is to launch Lida, its digital and direct agency, in Australia.
Christine Gardner, a managing partner at M&C Saatchi Sydney, will run the agency when it opens later this month alongside Al Mackie, a creative director at Lida in the UK. They will retain their current job titles at Lida Australia.
M&C Saatchi Sydney’s digital, data and direct business, Mark, will be folded into Lida Australia. All current Mark staff will be employed by the new business.
Jaimes Leggett, the chief executive M&C Saatchi, Australia, said: "The launch of Lida will be a seminal moment for our group, our clients and indeed the industry in Australia.
"In recent months a number of M&C Saatchi Australia’s clients have engaged Lida’s services and the increasing demand made it a logical decision to have direct representation in Australia.
"Lida will bring world-class customer engagement capabilities, specifically in the areas of data, CRM and loyalty, to this market."
Lisa Thomas, the UK chief executive of M&C Saatchi Group, founded Lida in 2000. Its main UK clients include Boots, O2, Comparethemarket.com, Virgin Holidays, IKEA and Land Rover.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)