M&C Saatchi launches Lida in Australia
M&C Saatchi is to launch Lida, its digital and direct agency, in Australia.
Christine Gardner, a managing partner at M&C Saatchi Sydney, will run the agency when it opens later this month alongside Al Mackie, a creative director at Lida in the UK. They will retain their current job titles at Lida Australia.
M&C Saatchi Sydney’s digital, data and direct business, Mark, will be folded into Lida Australia. All current Mark staff will be employed by the new business.
Jaimes Leggett, the chief executive M&C Saatchi, Australia, said: "The launch of Lida will be a seminal moment for our group, our clients and indeed the industry in Australia.
"In recent months a number of M&C Saatchi Australia’s clients have engaged Lida’s services and the increasing demand made it a logical decision to have direct representation in Australia.
"Lida will bring world-class customer engagement capabilities, specifically in the areas of data, CRM and loyalty, to this market."
Lisa Thomas, the UK chief executive of M&C Saatchi Group, founded Lida in 2000. Its main UK clients include Boots, O2, Comparethemarket.com, Virgin Holidays, IKEA and Land Rover.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)