Mitchells & Butlers kicks off CRM review
Mitchells & Butlers, the operator behind pub and bar brands including All Bar One, Toby Carvery, Harvester and O'Neills, is on the hunt for digital and CRM support.
Mitchells & Butlers: includes All Bar One among its operations
The company has kicked off a pitch process through AAR.
The incumbent AIS London has worked with the company since July 2012 to help it use email, social media and mobile channels to build relationships with customers.
Mitchells & Butlers has also worked with Underwired on its CRM and customer engagement strategy.
The company is planning a major growth spurt; having just spent £266 million buying 172 pubs from its rival Orchid. Over the next two years, Mitchells & Butlers will spend £35 million converting 96 of these into its own brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)