Mitchells & Butlers kicks off CRM review
Mitchells & Butlers, the operator behind pub and bar brands including All Bar One, Toby Carvery, Harvester and O'Neills, is on the hunt for digital and CRM support.
Mitchells & Butlers: includes All Bar One among its operations
The company has kicked off a pitch process through AAR.
The incumbent AIS London has worked with the company since July 2012 to help it use email, social media and mobile channels to build relationships with customers.
Mitchells & Butlers has also worked with Underwired on its CRM and customer engagement strategy.
The company is planning a major growth spurt; having just spent £266 million buying 172 pubs from its rival Orchid. Over the next two years, Mitchells & Butlers will spend £35 million converting 96 of these into its own brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London