London Business School issues brief
London Business School is looking for an agency to add to its advertising roster.
London Business School: seeks an agency to handle its advertising
A brief has been issued to agencies by the AAR, with pitches expected to take place before Christmas.
The successful agency will handle a variety of marketing communications for the school, working across a range of disciplines.
London Business School has used a roster of agencies to oversee its marketing. This previously included Gyro, which was appointed in 2007 to promote the MBA and postgraduate school, and Tequila\London, now part of Being, which promoted courses and training programmes.
Earlier this year, the school awarded its media planning and buying business to Mindshare after a pitch that also involved Arena Media, Carat and Maxus.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire