London Business School issues brief
London Business School is looking for an agency to add to its advertising roster.
London Business School: seeks an agency to handle its advertising
A brief has been issued to agencies by the AAR, with pitches expected to take place before Christmas.
The successful agency will handle a variety of marketing communications for the school, working across a range of disciplines.
London Business School has used a roster of agencies to oversee its marketing. This previously included Gyro, which was appointed in 2007 to promote the MBA and postgraduate school, and Tequila\London, now part of Being, which promoted courses and training programmes.
Earlier this year, the school awarded its media planning and buying business to Mindshare after a pitch that also involved Arena Media, Carat and Maxus.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)