Chantal Bindley, head of events at Betfair, believes the company's hospitality at Cheltenham is a perfect example of how to achieve a deeper level of interaction with its target audience.
Experiential's stature has been enhanced by the core content it offers campaigns.
Plenty of agencies claim to be experts in the experiential field. Here's how to make sure that yours measures up.
Understanding human behaviour is the key to achieving amplification through your event activity.
A new creative model shows how traditional channels can amplify brand experiences.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London