Chantal Bindley, head of events at Betfair, believes the company's hospitality at Cheltenham is a perfect example of how to achieve a deeper level of interaction with its target audience.
Experiential's stature has been enhanced by the core content it offers campaigns.
Plenty of agencies claim to be experts in the experiential field. Here's how to make sure that yours measures up.
Understanding human behaviour is the key to achieving amplification through your event activity.
A new creative model shows how traditional channels can amplify brand experiences.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)