Chantal Bindley, head of events at Betfair, believes the company's hospitality at Cheltenham is a perfect example of how to achieve a deeper level of interaction with its target audience.
Experiential's stature has been enhanced by the core content it offers campaigns.
Plenty of agencies claim to be experts in the experiential field. Here's how to make sure that yours measures up.
Understanding human behaviour is the key to achieving amplification through your event activity.
A new creative model shows how traditional channels can amplify brand experiences.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Project Managers and Campaign Project Managers £25,000- £70,0000 Nakama Between £25,000 and £70,000 depending on role, London