Fashion & clothing marketing
The latest fashion & clothing advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the fashion & clothing sectors.
Latest fashion & clothing news and analysis
Anjelica Huston and other celebrities known for having a comfortable and unique style form the backbone of Gap's autumn campaign.
Puma has released a TV ad featuring Usain Bolt in a hot tub to launch its new brand platform.
Adidas celebrates Lionel Messi's return to Barcelona following his disappointing World Cup by turning him into a panther to promote the brand's Adizero f50 football boots.
Cristiano Ronaldo has launched a semi-clad ad campaign to promote his new underwear range.
Take a look at Campaign's top 20 most read news stories in July, which you might have missed.
Goldsmiths, the jewellery retailer, has appointed Mary Portas' agency with a brief to make it a distinctive and aspirational high-street brand.
Specsavers' creative director Graham Daldry describes how his in-house team turned Luis Suarez biting an opponent into a viral ad for his brand in less than 16 hours.
ASOS, the online fashion retailer, has called a review of its UK advertising account.
New Look, the fashion retailer, is known to be speaking to agencies about its media planning and buying arrangements with a strong possibility of calling a review of the business handled by ZenithOptimedia.
Kelly Hoppen, the interior designer who has appeared on Dragons' Den, has enlisted Now to promote her new homeware collection.
Neymar, Brazil's injured star striker, was the player with the highest sponsorship value in the UK during the first three weeks of the World Cup, according to research from MediaCom's Business Science team.
Always, the sanitary towel brand, has entered the Campaign Viral Chart in the number one spot with its film about what it means to do things "like a girl", knocking Activia's Shakira video into second place.
No company was more synonymous with 90s fashion s so-called "shockvertising" phenomenon than Benetton. And nobody pushed the creative boundaries further than its shocktrooper-in-chief, Oliviero Toscani. Toscani was at pains to point out that he was...
Winners of the big prize at Cannes talk about the campaigns that wowed the Lions juries last month.
Following a long-standing legal challenge, the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) has sided with Karen Millen in a ruling that should offer greater protection for designers in future.
GHD has called a pitch to hire an integrated agency for global digital work ahead of a Christmas campaign.
Lucky Generals have won the advertising account for the online fashion retailer Secretsales.com, following a three-way pitch process.
Asics, the Japanese sportswear brand, has consolidated its global media planning and buying account into Starcom MediaVest Group.
Somethin' Else has created content for The British Fashion Council's biannual menswear showcase, London Collections: Men (LC:M).
Harvey Nichols is promoting its summer sale with a striking print campaign featuring models wearing ill-fitting clothes.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)