French lingerie brand Baci launches manhunt film
Baci, the French boutique lingerie brand, has launched an ad for its new women's range, which reveals what might happen if its models could hunt men.
The campaign coincides with the aftermath of the French game-hunting season on 28 February and promotes the pursuit of another kind of "hunt".
The 60-second ad, entitled "la chasse est ouverte" or "hunting is open" features a man running through the Paris Metro.
He races through the city before heading into the woods where he trips and notices other men running like him. The camera then pulls back to reveal the female "hunters" wearing the brand’s lingerie and carrying a whip.
Christopher Mallus from the agency Mademoiselle Scarlett wrote and art directed the ad. It was produced by La Maison du Bonheur and directed by Maxime Charden.
As part of the campaign, the agency has also launched a special lingerie set, consisting of a piece of lingerie in a "gun cartouche" or gun cartridge, and four print visuals, one of which features the British model Elle Liberachi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London