French lingerie brand Baci launches manhunt film
Baci, the French boutique lingerie brand, has launched an ad for its new women's range, which reveals what might happen if its models could hunt men.
The campaign coincides with the aftermath of the French game-hunting season on 28 February and promotes the pursuit of another kind of "hunt".
The 60-second ad, entitled "la chasse est ouverte" or "hunting is open" features a man running through the Paris Metro.
He races through the city before heading into the woods where he trips and notices other men running like him. The camera then pulls back to reveal the female "hunters" wearing the brand’s lingerie and carrying a whip.
Christopher Mallus from the agency Mademoiselle Scarlett wrote and art directed the ad. It was produced by La Maison du Bonheur and directed by Maxime Charden.
As part of the campaign, the agency has also launched a special lingerie set, consisting of a piece of lingerie in a "gun cartouche" or gun cartridge, and four print visuals, one of which features the British model Elle Liberachi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)